The first 3 men that contacted me were not real people. They were scammers. After 2 emails there is a pattern. Their spelling is poor and they ask for your email address immediately. All three had telephone area code 437, coincidence? I don’t think so.
Most Shared Posts
- you end up on a date with Reasons For Dating someone who seems to be your dream man. He calls and te0 Shares
- In todays digital age, online dating has become increasingly popular as people seek to find love and0 Shares
- Are you tired of swiping left or right on dating apps that only match you with people in your area?0 Shares
- Introduction Anastasiadate scam In recent years, online dating has become increasingly popular as a0 Shares
- Chinalove Scam is a dating site that claims to connect individuals with Chinese singles for romance,0 Shares